Men's Health Community

Soft painless lump in breast.

Ok, so around 4 months ago I had a painful lump form under my right armpit, I eventually went to a doctor when I saw that an abcess had formed on the top of the lump. The doctor had told me it was a sweat gland disorder or something like that. The abcess was drained and then the lump subsided for the most part, I still feel an irregular hard lump in my right armpit but it doesn't cause me any pain now. Now a lump has been forming in my left breast right under my nipple for about 3 weeks now, its soft, painless and has been growing pretty quickly. I haven't noticed any irregular side effects so far, and I'm wondering how serious the problem could be. I've figured its just another cyst considering my brief history with them. But lately I've grown concerned and have been reading about males getting breast cancer. My main question is: Is this enough cause for concern that I should be in a hurry to make an appointment with my doctor?

Also, I'm 16 years old, male, and my family has no history of breast cancer that I'm aware of.