Avatar universal

Strange bubbling sensation - is this a hernia?

i am 22 male ,recently i have been meeting a lot of men , got blowjobs and did fortage. I am having this strange bubbling sensation in my balls out of no where
2 Responses
Avatar universal
Hernias are felt in he abdominal and groin area, not in the testicles, but other than that, nobody can really diagnose you without examining you.
207091 tn?1337709493
You can feel an inguinal hernia in the scrotum and testicles, but I'm not sure bubbling is a symptom of that -


You should absolutely get this checked out. The only way to get it diagnosed is by a doctor examining you, as Pax says. Let us know what happens.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.