Men's Health Community

Strange shocking feeling throughout body

Sometimes when I lay down or relax I feel like I'll pass out for a brief second and when I come back to the lights go from dim to normal meanwhile I have a strange electric type shock/vibration throughout my entire body then comes a rush of adrenaline. Any help is appreciated.
hey man. try something for me. the next time you have that shock feeling. try to imagine yourself floating out of your physical body, think about reaching your arms out, and try to fly, because you have the symptoms of an astral projectiong awaiting to happen =) this is a common and natural thing that happens to alot of people. and if you do achieve the state of astral projection. DO NOT BE SCARED. you HAVE to try to think positive. try to go somewhere you've always wanted to go.