Men's Health Community

Testicle Pain

Ive had the following symptoms for years now. Ever since i was about 17 (im 21 now), ive had like what id say was swollen testes, and a real pain in the right one especially. Its worse if im doing sport, like tennis or football, or walking long distances. The only time the testes are what i would say is 'normal', is when im having a hot bath or shower. But they r pretty much hard all the time, and its really uncomfortable.
Sometimes, it stings when i pee too.
I went to the doctors about the problem, and i was refered to a specialist. I got an ultrasound done and it was fine. So i went bak to the doctors, and he basically told me it was all in my head! Great help!
Anyway, hopefully someone can help?!?!
sexually active? Test for epidermidis?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I am having t pain also as you you t is like an oval shape
my pain is at the tip of the oval i have had it for 8 month
but it is just now becomeing a chronic pain every day
my t instead of hanging low it has pulled up into the top part of my sack it feels like its being crushed

any thoughts
Here is an interesting site about the testicle.

http://www.urolog.nl/urolog/php/patients.php?doc=testikels&&lng=en

If nothing can be found that looks like it can cause the type of pain you are having, look into nerves that innervate the testicles. Cysts, tumors, calcifications, growths, bone issues, soft tissue problems etc. can easily be seen by a number of tests. Nerves usually cannot.
how is a ultrasound done
What can it tell you

thqnks
coachd
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
A man I know suffered a right L4-5 disc herniation.  As well as RIGHT sciatica (leg pain), he suffered severe LEFT testicular pain, even more severe than the sciatica.  After L4-5 laminectomy (spine surgery)  he had immediate relief of the testicular pain.  The right leg pain took a bit longer to resolve.  Other people have mentioned cases like this.
Please or to view.