The climb

I say this phrase becuase I know I have to climb back into reality out of what has become an escape. I have seen the wise words said on this site related to the girl webcam sites and have seen that I am not alone. This has given me the starting point to look forward to a healthier love life.

Today, 9 August 2011 I start this journey and hope you guys will support me through thick and thin and overcoming my addiction to porn and beautiful girls, and to rediscover the real world and seeing the real world in a different light, like so many of you people that are takling on the same journey have done. I now have hope that I didnt have before, and what held me back until now. I thank you all for this.

Here is to us all achieving our goals!

This discussion is related to Porn, internet, masturbation destroying my life.
Tasket are you still trying?  

I am searching for someone to keep accountable with.  I want to end the porn and virtual sex nightmare.  I have been addicted for so long that I cannot remember, and I want to discover what it is to truly live and have meaningful relationships.  Give me a shout if you want to keep each other honest and get through this.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.