Men's Health Community
13.4k Members
Avatar universal

There are a few holes of varying sizes at my glans, what is it, and what do i do?

I’ve had a few holes of varying sizes appear under the head of my penis over the past few years. They do not hurt when touched and every now and then there would be some white stuff in it. No urine comes out of these holes. (I am 14)
1 Responses
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1530732573
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.