Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.5k Members

Tooth abscess

Hi, i am 24 year old . My problem is today i saw little bit minor swollen in right side of neck , no type of pain i can feel. For your understanding i want to mention that i have dental cavity abscessed tooth and they maybe infected because there is hole in both side of teeth, from teenage 4-5 years never visited doctor. some times i also have same type swelling in my cheeks some time on one side and some time on both side without any type pain thats also from 4-5 years. So i did research on internet everybody is having different opinion on some health sites i found out that its also symptoms of some type cancer,  is this serious problem, i m totally healthy & normal  please give suggestion. Thanks
1 Responses
15439126 tn?1444446763
>i have dental cavity abscessed tooth and they maybe infected because there is hole in both side of teeth, from teenage 4-5 years never visited doctor

An untended infection of this character is a serious health problem worthy of prompt medical attention.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.