Men's Health Community

Tooth abscess

Hi, i am 24 year old . My problem is today i saw little bit minor swollen in right side of neck , no type of pain i can feel. For your understanding i want to mention that i have dental cavity abscessed tooth and they maybe infected because there is hole in both side of teeth, from teenage 4-5 years never visited doctor. some times i also have same type swelling in my cheeks some time on one side and some time on both side without any type pain thats also from 4-5 years. So i did research on internet everybody is having different opinion on some health sites i found out that its also symptoms of some type cancer,  is this serious problem, i m totally healthy & normal  please give suggestion. Thanks
>i have dental cavity abscessed tooth and they maybe infected because there is hole in both side of teeth, from teenage 4-5 years never visited doctor

An untended infection of this character is a serious health problem worthy of prompt medical attention.