Avatar universal



Im a 32 years old man. I have some burning sensation inside my penis and sore when passing urine and ocasionally when ejaculating.

Theres no blood in my urine however i need to pee way more frequently.

Ive seen a doctor for this condition 3 times. I had 3 urine tests ( none of them showed any bacterial infection and some blood tests that came with satisfactory results. Ive been prescribed 2 courses of antibiotics for UTI but theyve not resolved the problem.

What can cause this ?

Its been over 6 months since the problems started and its becoming a bit frustrating

1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
207091 tn?1337709493
Have you had your prostate checked?

How are you with your water intake? Caffeine and alcohol?

This could be simply dehydration or irritation from too much caffeine and alcohol.

Helpful - 0
I don't drink coffee or any alcohol but i do drink plenty of water.

I have a prostate, bladder and kidney scan this Thursday.  Hopefully its going to shed some light on this problem.
Yes, those scans seem like the next logical steps. Good luck and let us know what happens.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.