Men's Health Community

Ulnar nerve subluxation.

I went to the gym last week and trained chest and triceps. No sudden injuries were  noticed at the time until the next day I noticed when flexing my left arm around 90% i felt a popping sensation, uncomfortable but not painful.

The next day I was lifting furniture, following day I had a tingling little finger and ring finger. I went to the doctor was ordered to get an ultrasound two days later. The next day I had insane burning sensation through my arm after flexing it, went to ED and was told I had ulnar nerve entrapment and still to get the ultrasound.

Ultrasound showed I had ulnar nerve subluxation (the ulnar nerve when flexed pops over the medial bone). I went to a physio and they said there was a lot of fluid and as I had no sudden injury they believe it may be the fluid causing it and to just rest.

A week later I still have tingling and i'm not getting anywhere.. I have searched the internet and there is not much information on it at all and everyone refers to having to get surgery.

Mine is not a serious case just causes discomfort and my fingers tingling randomly, I want this fixed.

Has anyone had this in the past and fixed it without surgery? Would anyone reccomend me to keep seeing my physio or perhaps go to a chiropractor or someone else?
   I suppose, you would have hurt your elbow due to a bit of over exercising. I would suggest you to go back to your physio for further treatment, may require some heat and balm application and massaging before it fully subsides.

Solace