Avatar universal

Under head of penis

Hi , I'm 15 years old and I've had what I can best describe as a horizontal line of hardened skin below the head of my penis for a few months now , I am not sexually active and after I masturbate it really stings and the area below my head is aggravating, do I need to ask my parents to take me to see a doctor ( I am embarrassed to do so) or is there a simple solution? Thank-you!
1 Responses
1622896 tn?1562364967
Hi Ethen6 , i'm sure you could show your Dad your Penis , then let him decide
if you need to go to your Family Doctor ,
As you say it stings i would get it looked at , for peace of mind get it sorted , Please Take care & Enjoy your Teens ,  

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.