Men's Health Community

Urethral Pain

What could possibly be causing a constant discomfort in my urthrea after my doctor and I have done three urine analysis with all three coming back negative for everything including blood and white blood cells? There is also no discharge and no burning when I pee.  All STDs have been tested except herpes and all are negative. I am planning on taking a herpes test. Any idea what else can cause a constant discomfort in the my urethra gland area?
It could be a simple issue of urethritis which is very common. To cover your bases, I'd ask the doctor for a round of antibiotics. But know that the more you think about things like this, the more you can create discomfort by hyper focusing.  

Also have you had your prostate checked?  That's another reason men get penis pain.