Men's Health Community

Very Low Testosterone

Hi, I am a male 41 years old, having very low testosterone levels and looking for testosterone replacement therapy and need advice, have so many question about this issue and also being obese, it is very difficult life. I need anyone who have been through this replacement therapy
Testosterone injections can help decrease fatigue and help you to lead better quality life. Testosterone hormones can create interrupted sleep patterns, causing drowsiness
and sleepiness during the day. Testosterone injection can alter cholesterol levels, liver function tests, can cause gynaecomastia and some in unusual symptoms, such as numbness, tingling sensation, loss of appetite, increased thirst, and male patterned baldness. Testosterone if taken in therapeutic doses rarely causes side effects. You should not increase your dose or take this more often than directed. It is best to discuss your concerns with your attending physician since he knows your medical history best. It is best to discuss your queries on duration and dosage of therapy with your local health care provider. Hope it helps.
Good luck and regards!
hi and thanks for your guidance. Kindly do you know any information you can share with me about PROVIRONE, it is the med suggested by my urologist for 3 months and then test will be done again, kindly guide me about this therapy and besides this he has recommended CoQ10 and Zinc and Yohimbine  plus............would you please help to understand all this.......I will be obliged....regards