Men's Health Community

Vitamins to help fight off Epididymitis and Increase Fertility?

Hi guys,

So basically I'm quite the fussy eater. I do sometimes struggle to get the vitamins and things that I could benefit from, so I've invested in some different vitamins that I've researched and found could be really useful to help keep me healthy.

I've also started drinking a lot more water, and tried eating healthily as well.

I unfortunately suffer with a low sperm count due to Epididymitis which caused a few complications, so I've been hoping to increase that too at the same time.

So Far, I cycle these different vitamins on different days of the week, to try and prevent my body building up a tolerance as easily:

Zinc Citrate (60mg) 3 times per week
Celery Seed Capsules (112mg once per week)
Omega 3 Triple Strength Capsules (1200mg) once per week
Lecithin Capsules (1200mg) once per week
Vitamin D Chewable Tablets (1500mg) Variable times per week

The aim here is to try and help fight off the Epididymitis which doctors have so far failed to fight off with antibiotics. The infection is a lot better than it used to be, and so I'm really hoping the above can possibly help to repair any damage done and increase my overall health and fertility?

Would you recommend taking anything more frequently, or do you think the above is ok to help stop me building up a tolerance over time? I read somewhere the trick is to try an keep your body guessing all the time so that you don;t stop absorbing things as much?

Thanks!