Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.8k Members

Vitamins to help fight off Epididymitis and Increase Fertility?

Hi guys,

So basically I'm quite the fussy eater. I do sometimes struggle to get the vitamins and things that I could benefit from, so I've invested in some different vitamins that I've researched and found could be really useful to help keep me healthy.

I've also started drinking a lot more water, and tried eating healthily as well.

I unfortunately suffer with a low sperm count due to Epididymitis which caused a few complications, so I've been hoping to increase that too at the same time.

So Far, I cycle these different vitamins on different days of the week, to try and prevent my body building up a tolerance as easily:

Zinc Citrate (60mg) 3 times per week
Celery Seed Capsules (112mg once per week)
Omega 3 Triple Strength Capsules (1200mg) once per week
Lecithin Capsules (1200mg) once per week
Vitamin D Chewable Tablets (1500mg) Variable times per week

The aim here is to try and help fight off the Epididymitis which doctors have so far failed to fight off with antibiotics. The infection is a lot better than it used to be, and so I'm really hoping the above can possibly help to repair any damage done and increase my overall health and fertility?

Would you recommend taking anything more frequently, or do you think the above is ok to help stop me building up a tolerance over time? I read somewhere the trick is to try an keep your body guessing all the time so that you don;t stop absorbing things as much?

Thanks!
0 Responses
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.