Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.5k Members

WEIGHT GAIN

Now im 24 but still 53 Kg...my face looks skinny tooo can u please help me to gain weight rapidly ???

This discussion is related to wana get chubby cheeks..?  :((.
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi there,
What is your height? If you are underweight, then one cause could be genetic. If your family in general is thin and skinny, there is nothing much you can do about it. If you want to gain weight then you should try to gain weight in a healthy way. A healthy and regular meal is vital to gain or lose weight. Consuming more calories than you burn will help in gaining weight. Try to gain weight in a healthy and steady way. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. You may consult a nutritionist and get a diet chart made which will provide you with adequate calories in a healthy way. There can be many causes which can prevent a person from gaining weight. The common causes are hyperthyroidism, diabetes, severe anemia, certain STDs, worm infestation, and certain liver disorders. If you are unable to gain weight rule out conditions mentioned above. A slow and disciplined approach will help. Do keep me posted.
Take care and regards!
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.