Men's Health Community
13k Members

Want to get rid of halitosis

I am suffering from halitosis since 2002.i have bad breath even after brushing my teeth. I brush and floss my teeth regularly but it doesn't help i had gone to the doctor but he prescribed me mouthwashes and some tablets but that doesnt work at all. I am now fed-up by this problem i am facing various problems can't focus on my studies sometimes i think of having poison and want to die.i had now observed that the bad breath comes from my back of tongue.i used tongue scrappers but it didn't help. I want to get rid of this problem please do subscribe me some remedies that can cure my diseases.
That is a really long time to suffer this!  I'm sorry to hear about this problem.  They are not able to help you further?  Here are some things to look into if they haven't been tried--  stomach acid/reflux can cause this.  Sometimes medication for this can help with breath.  Diet can play a role.  If you fast or are on a low carb diet, bad breath can happen.  Also, when we get dehydrated, our breath can be pungent.  Carrots and apples help counter act this. You don't smoke do you?  That's an easy one to say would be a cause.  Do you have allergies?