Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.5k Members

Weakness, Dizziness, Tired, Headache I don't know what's wrong..

My boyfriend is having these problems and he doesn't know why! He's only 20, keep that in mind! He's searched everything and can't find the problem..He's already gone to the ER but not for these conditions, for rapid heart rate and the DR. gave him some beta-blocker metoprolol or something like that. This was all about 3 days ago, do you think that these symptoms were caused by the beta blocker or something else? The last time He went to the ER they did a check up on his thyroids, glucose, all blood cell counts, So we're not sure! Please help!
5 Responses
Has he had a MRI or CT scan of his head?  Anytime headaches's or dizziness is involved one should be done.
no, he hasn't had a CT or MRI
See ive had the same problem and im 15, it starting out of nowhere and eventually went away so his might to , good luck.
687614 tn?1244201579
I am Bystolic which is a Beta-Blocker and I suffering from weakness, sleep disorders, nausea, flushed face that feels like it will explode, I am very uncomfortable.  So Yes, I say Beta Blockers.  He needs to talk with his doctor. And have a further workup and discuss the Beta Blocker with him.  I hope things get better soon.
I am 15 and also suffer from the headache dizzyness and weakness and the rapid heart rate!!
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.