Men's Health Community

Weakness, Dizziness, Tired, Headache I don't know what's wrong..

My boyfriend is having these problems and he doesn't know why! He's only 20, keep that in mind! He's searched everything and can't find the problem..He's already gone to the ER but not for these conditions, for rapid heart rate and the DR. gave him some beta-blocker metoprolol or something like that. This was all about 3 days ago, do you think that these symptoms were caused by the beta blocker or something else? The last time He went to the ER they did a check up on his thyroids, glucose, all blood cell counts, So we're not sure! Please help!
Has he had a MRI or CT scan of his head?  Anytime headaches's or dizziness is involved one should be done.
no, he hasn't had a CT or MRI
See ive had the same problem and im 15, it starting out of nowhere and eventually went away so his might to , good luck.
I am Bystolic which is a Beta-Blocker and I suffering from weakness, sleep disorders, nausea, flushed face that feels like it will explode, I am very uncomfortable.  So Yes, I say Beta Blockers.  He needs to talk with his doctor. And have a further workup and discuss the Beta Blocker with him.  I hope things get better soon.
I am 15 and also suffer from the headache dizzyness and weakness and the rapid heart rate!!