What age do men stop growing?

I am currently 18 and I am only 5'6. I am the shortest the second shortest person, my mother is 5'4. I'm wondering if it possible for me to grow up to 5'9. I really need help and this height problem is affecting my self-confidence especially since I'm surrounded by tall people in school and in public places. I was thinking about buying products like Yoko/ kimi height or some growth hormones pills.
Most people have reached their full height by age 18.  You are unlikely to grow any more naturally, certainly not as much as another 3".  Your mother is short, so this is just part of your genetic make-up.

I have no idea about medical methods of increasing height.  My gut instinct is that anything other than surgery is likely to be snake oil, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Try cowboy boots.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.