What could be causing my erectile dysfunction!?

I am 24 years old, before two years ago i had a very active and powerful sex life,
I am gay and i have had more than one partener, since two years ago
I started having weaker erections, less semen, less sensation in my penis
It also takes longer to orgasm, and i would have to keep ejaculating in order to maintain an erection, also sometimes i have a bit of watery semen and then after that i ejaculate more to final orgasm,
I never had any problem like that before i used to orgasm very hard and a lot to the point i would have spasms sometimes in the  are between my penis and rectum.

The only think i can mention happened around that timing is i have tried to be more passive and had more intercourse
Right now, i use cialis and viagra and it works for the erectile dysfunction, but it does not make me have as much semen as i once had or as strong orgasms,

Sex feels less joyable and when i watch porn i used to not be able to control not having an orgasm but now i can just stop whenever i want, usually after the watery semen, i feel much less hornier.

Any advice on what could that be from?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community