Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
2112276 tn?1334289728

What could be causing this?

i'm doing masturbation since 10 year, now i'm facing some problem. when i want to do sex my wife i'm unable to do. my penis is not strong and if i see the whole body without cloth of my wife after that my penis is not be hard so plz help me.........
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You have erectile dysfunction its very common in men go see a doctor and there help you
Helpful - 0
Hi, and yes it sounds like you have ED, your age would have helped, I'm now in ED recovery, and I did it all with herbs and a hormon replacment, recently I did a post on franktalk.org on genral discussion, its titled DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE. give it a read and if you like what you see give it a try, look its not a fast way out but once you are on and stick to it you will win over your ED to recovery, but please ther is nothing that cures ED what you have to do now becomes a way of life.
Good Luck
Helpful - 0
2115272 tn?1334563154
Hi mate, well i had the same problem in the past and i went to the doc, told him how i felt myself and all about my way to have masturbation.
The doc gave me the right suggest: a little psycotherapy to balance my masturbation desire and the wonderful wife i have. Don't worry, everything will be ok soon but speak about your doc, it's basic.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.