Men's Health Community

What could be wrong with my sperm/penis?

For the last few years I have been dealing with an issue with my sperm. Also, there is some pain associated with ejaculation at times. Every time I ejaculate, my sperm comes out very stringy and has a hard texture to it. It seems dry but also coagulated. I have tested clean for diseases the last time I was tested. I don't want to give out too much information but would rather show a picture to illustrate what I am talking about. I can answer any questions you may have that can help you diagnose this particular problem as I haven't found much information online about this.
If you have tested clean then there is probably not much big issues to be worried about. Anyway, there are perhaps lots of variations to ejaculation and sperm that majority of them are normal as long as you get this one thing tested out, semen analysis on your sperm count and sperm mortility. If those were normal too then everything is fine.

Would recommend drinking more water for smoother ejaculation for now, less smoking and alcoholic drinks.