Men's Health Community

What doctor should I seek out? (PPP)

Hello! I've been dealing with Pearly Penile Papulae (PPP) for quite some time now, and I was merely wondering what type of doctor to seek out. Should I contact a dermatologist or just my regular doctor? My goal/objective is to have my Pearly Penile Papulae removed since surprisingly few people know about them, compared to how common they are - and I'm getting tired of having to reassure sexual partners they aren't genital warts. So since there aren't any natural ways of making them disappear, I'd like to have a doctor take a look at it. I live in a country with free healthcare  - and the fact that they mentally affect me pays the bill by itself, so there's no need to think about how dermatologists are more expensive than regular doctors. I merely want to know, who's the most suitable for the job! :)

Thanks in advance!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi go to your Local Dr He/She will send you to the right Dept in the Nearest Hospital , Please update MedHelp how you got on  , Take care