Men's Health Community
13.3k Members
Avatar universal

What is this 1/4inch circle on the rim of my penis head?

I have had a round circle for just over a month now, when looking down towards my penis it sits on the top of the penis head at the rim a little to the right.  It started off red but has turned more of a natural color although at times I can still appear red.  It does not hurt and their is no discharge or white spots.  I was so paranoid about it I got tested for Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia all of which came back negative. A lot of times I cannot see the circle until I really exam it, most of the time it takes light shining just right to see.  When I pull the skin tight I can see a purplish color circle and a little redness.
1 Responses
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1530732573
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.