What is this itchy bump?

A day ago I woke up to some itching. I went to the bathroom and pulled down my pants and noticed a red bump on the shaft of my penis. I was pretty alarmed, but I figured it might just be a bug bite. There's a very small white tip in the middle of the bump. It itches like a mosquito bite would and its about the size of a pimple. I've never had any sexual contact so it can't be an std. I do masturbate dry and I think the friction might have something to do with it, but I'm not sure. It is a single bump. There's no clustering of any sort around it. Anyone ever had anything similar or know what it might be? Thanks for any help you can offer
Hi i think you answered it yourself, Masturbating Dry you will hurt yourself , use Lube ie ( KY Jelly ) Take care
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.