Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.9k Members

What is this painless, pea sized, lump under skin on penile shaft?

I have a hard, smooth, moveable lump underneath the skin on the lower middle of my penile shaft. When attempting to pop/drain it the only thing that comes out its blood like liquid. It does not hurt and is not open. I remember many months ago knicking myself down there when attempting to shave. I thought it might be an ingrown hair but no ingrown hair is visible and its painless like I said. I had one when I was a teenager and like an idiot one day sterilized a needle then popped it and a huge amount of puss came out with a bit of blood. It healed quickly and then never came back. I'm beginning to think this is the same thing. Except it's a little different. Originally it started out like an ingrown hair and white puss could be squeezed out but that's no longer the case. It appears the same flaccid and erect. I've had it now for a couple weeks. Don't have health insurance so I can't see a doctor right now....any ideas?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.