What kind of doctor should I go to for erection problems?

Hi, I'm 20 years old and I have been having problems with getting and maintaining erections since I was about 17. I've asked around at what kind of doctor I should go to and I've gotten 2 different answers. I've been told to go to an Internal Medicine doctor and a Urologist.  Which should I go to? Or are they both wrong? Thanks for any help in advance
You should discuss the issue with your GP and they can refer you to the proper doctor for an investigation into the cause.
I told my Primary Care doctor, and she told me that she'll ask me again in a year. I can't wait that long
try going to a Urologist

Best luck with to u

Thank you. I set up an appointment with the urologist for Wednesday. I'm hoping my problem will be solved.

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community