Men's Health Community

What's wrong with me?

I recently had one of my testicles get sucked into my lower abdomen, it did eventually go back into my scrotum but I have a lot of tightness in my lower back and abdomen. Look like there is a little swelling in my scrotum as well. I see a inflamed vein at the bottom of my scrotum as well. There is also some pressure and soreness in my pelvis. Does anyone have any idea what this is??
     Your symptom is known as retractile/ascending testicles. It is due to improper closure of the inguinal ring that stops testicular ascend into abdomen. Was it triggered due to some abdominal pulling up exercise like weight lifting ?, if so take care in future as the situation can reccur. If you Google for retractile testicle, you will get more info, though mostly realted to adolescent boys. Here is some related info :

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10591263  

Please consult a urologist for further help and guidance.

Solace