Men's Health Community

Why Do I Feel Drained After Sex?

For at least a day or two after I ejaculate (sex or masturbation), I feel very drained and tired, and may even get a headache. Is it because I'm losing some important fluids (what's in ***)? Is there a way to replenish quickly or beforehand so I don't feel so bad? I wish I didn't have to limit the number of times I go at it.
I do the same I get weak and almost dizzy. I eat before and that helps then eat right after. Just a light snack like a banana or bread and butter it's fast. I hope you get to feeling better I so know how this feels bluh..... Hey if you have any other problems go to help.com it helps with love,sex,realtiohships, even home improvement. I'm on there love that site. I'm Miss??????23 Hope to see you there.
Hi,Have you had a checkup lately?Get one.Good luck.