Avatar universal

Why do I have 3 holes on my crack?

I've been trying to find out why but can should I see a doctor about this I have one the bleed like I'm on a (girls month) but I'm a guy the other two aren't bleeding tho.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
207091 tn?1337709493
If you are bleeding and have holes, you definitely need to see a doctor. Do this soon. It could be hemorrhoids, or something else, but it definitely needs to be checked soon.

Let us know what happens.
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Creak?  Do you mean "crack?"   Where, exactly?
Helpful - 0
I'm guessing they mean crack. I'm wondering if it is not menstruation.  
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.