Men's Health Community

Why is there a white mark on my penis?

Hi. There have been this white mark or spot below the head of my penis for about a year now. I haven't had any sexual action for more than a year, so it can't be sexually transmitted. I have tried to research it, but it doesn't seem to be the same problem that other people are having.
I Have Added a picture of it on my profile.
We can get all kinds of marks and bumps and this or that on our penis.  My guess is Fordyce spots.  These are enlarged sebaceous glands that you can see on the skins surface.  Harmless.  You could have them removed by laser or dermobrasion if they really bother you but otherwise, they won't hurt anything. But again, that is just a guess.  A doctor would be best to take a quick look and cold probably tell you right away.  Here's an article on white spots.   https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/white-spots-on-foreskin#fordyce-spots Here is another article https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/256918.php#causes  Let me know what you think.
Hi, sorry for the late response. It doesn't seem to be that. As i've stated, i can't find anyone with a problem that looks similar.
Check with your doctor.  You are visually inspecting yourself compared to a picture which is hard to do in my opinion.  A doctor will know the various variations of what something could look like and can tell you definitively.  And if not that, what it could be.  Let us know