Men's Health Community

Will forcing a retrograde ejaculation cause permanent infertility?

I have heard some sources say it does, and some say it doesn't. I'm trying to find the right answer. If it does, could you explain the science behind it? What physically changes? Does a 'tube' collapse? Does it just apply to those that squeeze their urethra or also to those that use their pelvic (kegel) muscles?
Question is why are you  forcing retrograde ejaculation?  What I've read is that it 'can' impair fertility but isn't really a big reason for male infertility.  It mostly means semen won't get to your partner.  . The main reason it happens is that the bladder neck does not close during orgasm, causing the semen to go into the bladder rather than out of the penis. Are you forcing it or is it just happening spontaneously?