Men's Health Community

bottom rash lip

Hello!
  I have a rash/cracked lips on the bottom lip , and its been going on for two months , I have tried everything. I have tried about 4 or 5 creams , and nothing! What is this and what can I do for it do go away???
See a dermatologist.  You might have a specific kind of infection such as a yeast infection or one of the relatives of athlete's foot, or it might be bacterial.  Just guessing and trying one cream after another can be a waste of time.  My husband had an athlete's foot that got so deeply into his toes that he needed an antibiotic along with daily specifically prescribed cream for a year.  So it can happen, a combo of a fungus and a bacteria.