does a "down curved erect penis" affect a sexual intercourse?

i am 18 year old...and my penis is really thick and big when it's erect, but the problem is that it's curved to the down.
and i started doing some exercises so i can strength it and make it go up as much as i can...but it's really hard..and it wasn't b4 like that...it used to curve up but after many embarrasing moments, i used to put it down as much as ican when its erect so no one sees. can anyone give me some information to know if that will be a problem in the future in doing sex?
I have a 6 inch penis when erected , and it is bent downwards and I'm wondering will it affect my sex life, I'm scared to let a girl give head, I used to hit erections from a young age say round about 10 or 11 I used to bend it downards in my trousers so people wouldn't see and it was straight when I first had erections but its now bent down 30 degrees , does anyone kno how I can straighten it? (I'm 14 by the way)
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.