does human growth hormone increase penis size?

i have a question does hgh increase penis size.
Google penis expander's exercise and pick up few exercises and do them regularly. Or there are books on sexercises. this will help if you do for a long period.... It would be good if you consult your doctor first.
Ive been dating a most sensitive handsome charming piece of work of man who has been using steroids. #1 when I saw his penis.. I was willing to deal with the size but alarmed by the corn kernel sized testicles. Totally UNATRACTIVE!!   I had suspiscions after I saw the acne and tiny testes. Recently he had a really bad reaction to a steroid in front of me, so I had to confront him. I was so scared I was about to call 911.. I looked in his drawer and wrote down the names of everything I found and researched it.
Im so sad right now... really considering dumping him. I feel sad -I just wanted to date some one nice, don't wanna deal with this.He also has erectile and anger issues.I believe the snappy defensiveness at times may be roid rage, its so odd because other times he is just over sensative. Sensative and sometimes so fragile. I feel really guilty about possibly abandoning him. Its really apparent he over compensates for his penil dysfunctions with buying women lavish things. At first I used to wonder a gorgeous man sexy with muscles and money was single. Now I understand why.. Every other woman went shopping and cheated. I really couldnt fathom why they would use him or cheat, but after I saw those micro testes and all the penis problems I know why.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!
Ummm size matters
Clear and simple and no it's not better up the ***
Euuu
What every guy on here about smoking and drinking to excess is absolutely true.  When I was a teenager I had a monster of a member that would either scare women or get that little glint in their eye of "ohhh yeah".  Either way, I was proud to pack some serious meat in the pants department.  Fast forward 12 years of smoking and drinking.  A) I look like an old man at 30, fat all over and wrinkles B) I no longer qualify as a "Big Johnson" T-shirt contentender (for all you guys over say 28 you know what I'm talking about).  Either way, 30 isn't old and losing the diamond cutter kinda blows.

Now to answer the question at hand, no HGH will not make your junk enormous.  Good health, strength training, lots of cardio and staying away from the booze and the smokes will keep your rumpleforeskin ready to rumble.

Once you pass puberty your body no longer metabolizes the hormones produced by your pituitary glands the same way.  HGH aint the only kitty in that bag.  There are loads of other chemicals that invade your gonads and kick them into action to produce TONS of pure, unadulterated testosterone or estrogen depending on your gender.  If you are a man, you have a series of amino acids that prevent a process called aromatese.  Aromatese is what your body wants to do, not what it eventually does.  Believe it or not, we are all naturally inclined towards estrogen.  Aromatese is the conversion of all of those chemicals into estrogen, not testosterone.  So, if anything you need an aromatese blocker.  Niacin found in white mushrooms is a good blocker, stay away from soy as that is an aromatese stimulant.

HGH is the chemical that our body produces that initiates cell growth, not penis growth.  If you have a cut, HGH comes to the rescue to produce cells and close that opening.  But, HGH does not actually do it, all it does is start the process of cell growth.  That is why body builders LOVE the stuff as it promotes cell growth which means big friggin muscles.

Now to the conclusion, what you need is the natural way to produce that magical combination of amino acids and hormones to bascially kick start a mini-puberty to grow your eraser tip into a magic marker.  This is done by strength training.  YES strength training releases all those chemicals from the pituitary gland that make for a mini-puberty.  And when I say mini, I mean like 50 minutes not 6 years.  In order to translate that to bigger meat log, you need to combine that with a decent aromatese inhibitor to really maximize your gonad response by stopping the negative feedback to your pituitary glands which tells it to release aromatizing chemicals (man boobs or gynecomastia if not performed correctly will ensue).

But, most of all and I stress this one to the max, consult a doctor before turning your walnuts into a laboratory because if you screw up the results may be permanent.  Then instead of a tube of lifesavers you will be the proud pleaser of Cherrios with raisenettes as your two companions along with a matching pair of mannaries.  Screwing with your glands is trickey work and a task not to take lightly, you could actually (not joking) stimulate cancer growth by kicking off the wrong set of hormonal responses.  How is that for a trade off, huge package in your personalized coffin?  Not worth it in my book.

Best of luck to you and your endeavors.
I think, in the spirit of this site, need to ammend my answer to a more professional level.  Now I shall speak in nerd.  

HGH is a peptide that metabolizes through amino acids, it is not an anabolic substance.  That means it does not promote a Lutenizing Hormonal effect.  What you are looking for is an LH that will convert into Testosterone n men through the androgen receptors which converts into DHT.  DHT and Testosterone are primarily responsible for secondary sexual development that occurs in puberty.  Anabolic hormones that are Luteinizing are fat based not peptides.  So, to answer your question, HGH will not produce the LH effect and increase Testosterone or DHT levels to promote penis growth.
HGH makes all tissue grow, that also means bad cells too. It is possible that you could grow some size but you run a great risk of developing cancer and other problems such as enlarged heart. if you have any cancerous cells in the body or have ever had cancer it would speed up the growth of these bad cells as well. Ever heard of the stories of pro athletes just dropping dead? Some of them have developed enlarged hearts and other organs as well as cancer. Just a normal human level may be safe but it is controversial.
hi there. its quite unfortunate but i also have the same problem. currently i am not getting any improvements. i wanted us to be friends so that, we can share information if any of us has any progress. my e-mail address is ***@****
I feel sorry for you. I wish I could cut mine in half and lend you half. B-)
Yes , hormones (specifically growth hormones) DOES increase penis size , growth hormones generally affects the frame of the body and the **** is attached to the body therefore blablablah   . . you got the point?  , when males enter pre-puberty the body starts pumping hormones to the blood stream of your body , that's why our body changes . puberty happens only once in your life so you better use it to its fullest extent (eg:"fapping", though many regards this as false , you be the judge)

What happens after puberty? the body returns to its constant growth till you reach 6 ft up and "under" .

Though you can stimulate your body to release more hormones through exer-ehem"fapping"-cise , eating a lot and try doing your own research , bottom line : get manly

Taking steroids will only lessen your bodies stimulation to the testicles ,thus shrinking ya balls

Fapping does help , your testicles gets stimulated , stimulated testis means more hormones , hormones means faster growth , growth means bigger dicks , also fapping and sex does stretch the walls and skin of the penis , orgasm also stretches the penis

i have a theory : the penis is basically a sponge for blood , so a healthy man with a lot of blood can also help

i hope this  helps

i have an extremely fast metabolism , an infinite abyss in my tummy a lot of blood and "all natural fapping ironed arms(both) 5 workouts a day"

and food for thought from my perverted psychology teacher - its not in the dimension , its in the performance!

what was that that worked for u again?
Genuinely I'm 4 - 4.5 inches when hard also I don't have a thick penis either and I used to drink and smoke but havnt done for some time now. Not bragging but I have had a fair share of women on the whole most of them very average/pretty and some hot. I figured the desire for sex overcome the fear of being embarrassed/rejected so I just got on with it. I certainly don't consider myself to be anything special either in fact consider myself very average looking with an average build. I come on here to check out other peoples points of view on this matter as I think on the whole guys do think about penis size at some point in their life. I know I did when I was in my teens then I forgot about it. I'm now years on in my late 20's the thoughts popped up again just out of curiosity and am reflecting on how life's taken it's path. After reading that guys on hear have a bigger penis than me and they still think they're small it got me thinking is there something up with me???

Now truthfully I am engaged to my beautiful fiancee and really no kidding she is attractive 5ft slim with curves in all the right places - known to be a Frieda pinto look alike honest. We make love and she climaxes often. So is there something up with me??? not in the slightest. My opinion and perception is when people have sex they want to be good at it of course. Men tend to think if they have a bigger tool they will perform better or it would be easier. If I can get a woman off with a much smaller one then most of you then surely it shouldn't be a problem for any of you to do the same unless medically there's something up. I feel damn good knowing I can do my business with what I have. You have to ask yourself what's the real point in having a big one? I would say the only true advantage is it's more aesthetically pleasing/attracting I guess, but really again I promise with no bragging intended when having sex and you see a woman's legs shaking because they *** so hard or when a woman's taking it doggy and their knees give way because they *** so hard or when you get out from under the sheets after a session and you pull back the sheets and see a wet patch over a meter in diameter as if she's wet herself but you know its because she's been cumming like mad or finally even when you feel her pu55y muscles really tensing tight round your penis to the pressure of hand gripping it because shes cumming so hard you know that you don't need a bigger penis.

Making sex fun, entertaining, playing along with the mood are all mentally attributing factors which I'd say play a big part. I use to read sex tip's some were rubbish others good i.e a common 1 - a pillow or 2 under the hips in while missionary. Everyone's different so figuring out the other persons body in knowing where to physically stimulate them makes a difference. I'm in no way saying every woman I've been with was totally satisfied. Over the years I tend to notice that some women do just simply climax easier than others - everyone's different that's just life.  I noticed that when I try too hard it shows and my wife to be also explained she notices and its a turnoff so relaxing and not being all uptight is important. The whole confidence angle is probably the biggest factor that's contributed to what I feel is a satisfied sex life so far. Confidence you can work on. I worked in sales for a while and before that I was very shy. So as a bit of impartial advice getting out there and just interacting with people (not just women) would help I guess or even performing in front of crowds like DJ'ing or being in a band or even delivering speeches to audiences would build confidence I guess too. But none of this will come to fruition unless you do something about it and make it happen.

Admittedly as bad as this sounds I do have a bit of an ego because I can satisfy a woman to the extent that when guys I've known who are better endowed cant satisfy women I feel bad for them - I know absurd isn't it.

Problem with society is media brainwashes all that pay attention to it into thinking guys need big c0cks and women need big boobs. Watching porn don't help either. Ultimately if you just wanna bang chicks then practice makes perfect by getting out there and getting on with it. If you're after marriage material don't just ask yourself am I good enough for her find out if shes good enough for you. If she is you'll know because of how she makes you feel and behaves towards you I guess. A decent partner would be patient, helpful and understanding - this is a 2 way thing.

So really the moral of the story is it genuinely is all in your head. There's that saying "it's the motion in the ocean" which to me years ago sounded like a load of crap but it really it's true. I do consider myself lucky because I can last last long and have sex on average for around 40mins - 1hr then go again later if we feel like it but that's through practice (longest around 6 hrs just out of curiosity to push the limits). Sorry about the long post but it all had to be said and apologies in advance if it offends anyone. I just hope that it may help with ill perceptions on the original topic when the root of the issue I've found in my experience is psychological. I'm all up for self improvement but getting a bigger bone I reckon will only probably make you want to have more cosmetic surgery in other areas perhaps or you may not still feel you've achieved what you want. Then again there may be others of you out there that go against all this I've typed. Ultimately some d1ckheads are making some nice money off of your insecurities.
hai,its not at all problem.u can increase pennis length by doing some exercises.some julking exercises.search them on net.its easy and it will give u good result.
how do people get HGH and Steroids? Wish to get them...
uuuum thats a damn good sized cawk. i bet if you had a 3 incher youd be more superficial. i dont even know why you posted. maybe to brag about you big cawk? because its not small and i know for a fact no ones ever made fun of your member. and 5 inches circumfrance 6.5 inches long, you think thats small? lmao. if everyone had a 6inch cawk no one would be unhappy.
First of all, I realize that this is a 5 year old post, but I want to set a couple of things straight. Particularly for any kids that are getting on here. HGH will increase penis size. The penis is an organ and GH increases ALL organs in size. Remember that, "ALL ORGANS." This is why guys who overdo it end up with distended bellies, or "turtle belly." GH should absolutely NOT be taken within 5 years of your long bone growth completion (~18 years old for most. So you shouldn't supplement with it before 23). Remember that growth hormone is a "master hormone," i.e. it controls cell division. That's why someone above posted that it was useful for anti-aging (true). Unfortunately he posted that it is only useful for anti-aging (false). You really need to do some research before considering taking any. And don't post on a forum that you're looking for some, because someone will sell you a ******** placebo or worse, something that is harmful to you. Check out the Life Extension Manual at futurescience dot org for more on GH.
Testosterone can help, particularly with your PC muscle development. But, again, you need to research the $h!t out of this if you're going to do anything hormonal. And if you're <18 don't even think about it. If you think you have a hormonal problem, see a doctor. If he says you need hormone therapy, it'll be legal. Also, if you live in a large enough town, you can usually find a doctor that will write you a prescription and give you the appropriate blood panels to monitor your liver, etc.
Whichever idiot said that you need DHT should be shot, that is a form of testosterone that causes hair loss, and guys who take steroids will usually take compounds to PREVENT testosterone from converting to DHT. You would also need to keep Nolvadex (or similar) on hand for post-cycle therapy or if you start to feel gyno coming on.
If you really want to bone up (no pun intended) on hormone "supplementing," check out steroidology *******. The guys there really know their $h!t. It's where I go when I need some advice. Again, be careful about posting that you're looking for test., GH, etc. There are always vultures hanging around forums that will try to take advantage.
I have to agree with what several others have said: if you're good with your tongue and/or fingers and you have some patience and tease her, she'll be so wet she won't care what you put inside her. Get good at making her squirt and you'll be golden. If your attitude is: "I want to please her" you'll find a way to do that.
I'm a little above average, so I'm not sure what it feels like for those of you who aren't, but I can't say I wouldn't do the same if I were in your shoes. Good luck in your endeavors and be smart.
To everyone else: If you have some ******** "get a life" post, why are you wasting not only your time, but the time of everyone else here. You get a life. You're not answering the posted question. Go troll somewhere else.
That was a good tell that dipp **** the way it is and yea he's gonna need that masters to pay for all the medication and therepy to slow down the flares of his stds. Lmao smh
please write me ***@****
i started puberty about 2 years ago, and my well down low area is, i think small, 2" long, is that small ( i am 11 years old ).
So, here are some things my Anatomy and Physiology teacher went into about size increasing;
Almost any physical techniques that show possible size gain can result in strained, breached or broken capillaries, ligament straining and tearing, erectile dysfunction, coagulation of blood inside the penis, or necrosis of skin or tissue.
Hanging weights on the penis increase size, but decrease girth. It commonly decreases blood circulation as well, which will most likely cause necrosis of the tissue inside the penis.
'Penis Pumps' offer a temporary size increase but keeping one on for extended periods of time may cause coagulation inside the penis 9and it has been proven that persistent use does not result in major size gains). 'Penis Pumps' are usually used by men who have erectile dysfunction, circulatory system disorders, or insulin-dependent diabetes on a chronic level.
Jelquing incorrectly may lead any of the problems mentioned, including erectile dysfunction, which is most common when you try to think about something to keep your erection soft (which is basically you telling your brain to ignore an erection.)
Saline injections (testicles) result in temporary size gains of the testicles, but may lead to damaged tissue and very loose, hanging testicles due to the still-stretched skin after your body removes the saline naturally. Rarely, incorrect administration may result in 'popping' of the testes.
Yes it is true. I have done it close to two months and still doing it, originally I mine was 5.8 to 6.2 long with 4.5 girth inches, presently 8.3 long with 6 girth and a very performed in energy and hard like a rock longer erection.

The trick is; I've stretched my penis 6-8 hrs a day and then inject it with a solution of IGF-LR3 5ml in each side of the erectile tissue every day. Results started to notice was in the 3rd week, after then I could see the gradual change a every other week. Believe it or not, I couldn't even believe it on my self.

This practice require commitment, its very pain full stretching for longer period of time, injection has to be made almost immediately, while driving is like torture and also publicity, no matter what you have to figure out to keep it stretched. when I tell you that is the longer you stretch is the more you get the result, you can try it to find out b/n a 6hrs and 10hrs stretch at once would make a noticeable change. GOOD LUCK

Anyway my sex life since then, I feel like ama kinnda prono star.
there is a product extracted from the wild deer and I believe it really does work in some way especially if you combine with some physical exercises. the name is "New Zealand Deer Antler Velvet". It is available on Amazon from about 25$. I did not have a "small" but got it for exercise, The sexual results I believe are outstanding so far, that is getting a stronger hard on, and my size look bigger, off cause if you get a stronger hard on the size will be bigger. I looked at the site and if you want to learn more here is the link I got. http://www.****.com/deerantlervelvet.html Hope you find a lasting solution for your problem
Hi Ddawg13,

Your post is a few years old, I don't know if you got any info in regards to your problem.... but it sounds like you have a testosterone deficiency and there may be some problems with your pituary gland. I know this because my ex boyfriend has the same problem.
He only began growing pubic hair into his very late teens and only after hormone therapy did the beard start coming in ( but very sparsely) . His testicles don't hang and his penis hadn't changed since he was around 14 as well.
He was using patches at first and then moved on to testosterone injections. His libido varied depending on when he had his shot... fatigue, depression, etc.
I guess I'm writing because the thing he suffered from the most was insecurity. Because his **** wasn' t big or wide, he was very self conscious but I must tell you that he compensated in other areas and it still felt good for me when we were intimate.
We are no longer together but I still consider him as one of my top lays, and he did it all with his 4 inch member. You need to have confidence in yourself and your bedroom ability. There ARE ******* out there who would see what your packing and not be interested to continue further.. forget em. Learn how to please a woman in other ways and when she's so riled up they won't care how big your **** is. No matter what, it still feels good. I wish you the best and you don't have to be hung like a horse to be a man. I hope you did the medical follow ups because there are some serious adverse affects to your body when you are lacking in testosterone in regards to your bones and your life expectancy. If you are receiving treatment, then you should be fine!
Hi Ddawg13,

How do you do it?
How? What the hell is your secret??!?
I have a very small penis and small balls I was wondering how do I make them bigger I was dynos  with xxy so i want a bigger tool I'm married but it feel small to me
Sorry. You sound like those pundits that say if a woman wants bigger boobs, it's because she lacks confidence also. It has nothing to do with confidence. Most men with average or even a small penis already have a girlfriend. It's a matter of simply wanting to be more fulfilling to the girl you are with, or feeling more satisfied with yourself. Some women don't care about sex. Some do. For those that do, today, most have enough experience to know the difference between 'small, medium, and large'.  And there are two answers to 'penis size' questions and doubts. One answer is prim and proper, and sounds like something your sunday school teacher might tell you: "It's not the size, it's what you do with it!" And the other answer is down and dirty, and will be said from the very women who have enough experience to speak competently on the subject. And their answer is that they like to be filled up by a man, not left feeling half empty. Ultimately, yes, it is about how well you can accept whatever your genetics gave you. If length is the problem, then try stretching methods. If girth is the problem, then see a doctor about 'fattening' surgeries involving displacing bodyfat. But keep in mind, neither is going to make you into the next John Holmes.
yea until Mr. 11-inches comes by and sweeps your wife off her feet, because she felt a bigger deeper climax than she has ever felt before. I'm sure you'll be on a dating site with that same ******** story u posted here. Only time a woman tells you size dont matter, its 1 of 2 reasons. #1 Because she slept around so much it feels numb to her and like a warm bucket of water to you. #2 She's lying, its hard to believe with six inches u could do anything besides pee sitting down.

Regards.
I think your comment to Well Well was spot on !

No one who has a 6 inch penis is in a position to judge someone with 3,4 or 5 inches.
   I am above average but would still like more , but I cant imagine being 3,4, or 5 inches. Regardless of personality or personal success you can not say because you "only have an average 6 inch penis"  you can relate in any way to the problems a small penis may cause.
   Having 6 and wanting 10 is not a fair comparison. I'll agree a woman is not going to leave a guy with 6 inches just because she wants 8. But she may very well leave a guy with 3.
   Size does matter, but not in the way of being bigger as better, but rather in meeting a minimum requirement.

As far as the initial question, I believe surgery is the only answer for you to gain size.
   Remember though, your woman can do Kegels and shrink her vagina, effectively making you feel a bit bigger.

Hi I'm desperate to enlarge my penis,my girlfriend of five and a half years left me for a guy with a huge ****, It's completely destroyed my confidence and in the past have tried jelqing,a stretcher and pills but had no results whatsoever,how do you do it?please get back to me!.Mike
This is to everyone...your **** size isnt everything, its one facet of what makes a woman desire you and that is what will make her *** - attraction, chemistry, passion, mental connection, your confidence, your phsyical fitness/abs whatever, your style in bed (wild, soft whatever you both connect on), a great personality and finally love all make a woman *** hard! A huge **** is not a magic wand that will make women fall at your knees or necessarily leave her satisfied. You could have a huge one but not turn her on in the first place or just be lousy or selfish in bed. A good sized **** isnt a disadvantage usually but its just one of many components. For ***** sake if the woman your interested in is that narrow minded or superficial then she should **** off back to hickville from where she came (no pun intended).

Also all women are different, just like men. I dont like big ****, I find them vulgar and trailer trashy, but some guys love em. Some women like massive cocks, some don't care much at all. Some women have small waists (hot) and have tight pussies (sooo good) and can hardly accomodate a big ****. Also on that note, there is a massive disconnect here. Who wants to be with a woman who is stretched like the sleeve of a wizard or is wide hipped and big boned with a tunnel that you could drive a truck down! It works both ways, the conversation should shift a bit more towards she's loose not tight, rather than I'm thin or short. If you have a girl smirk at your **** then smirk at something about her body or face, it works both ways. Unless she's a supermodel she aint perfect, even then there would be something...

My point is, get your focus off your cocks (if it is seriously bothering you). Its fine to prefer a bigger one or whatever but not if its troubling you psycholgically. If you find some woman you really like and she wants a bigger **** well too bad for you, I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons you don't get the woman you want at that particular moment too. You're missing out on way better sex and women by not being the lead singer of a famous band, or looking like Jonny Depp, or not earning enough money (another superficial thing) or being a **** to women. So shift the focus - if they are into you they won't put 1% or less of the importance YOU put on your ****.

And if they're just out to find big cocks and not connect with you in bed in a wider more passionate way do you really want to give a **** about what they think? It's the same as a guy that only sleeps with a woman because she's got huge ****! What self respecting woman would give a **** about that guy's opinion?
Also, it'd be interesting to find out whether the fact that so many women can't come is at all correlated with so many of them being ****** in the head somehow as to prevent orgasm... leading to their (in some but not all, even majority) focus on size... I've been with one that couldn't come hardly ever, but everyone else has easily with me, multiple O's maybe 1 in 8 times on average. And on that, do women ever consider how boring it is for us when they can't even come... there's nothing better than feeling the contractions inside her as she comes, yet somehow, some but not all, women have this self righteous belief that our size is more important... what about the non comers and the loose, wide set ones with small breasts. Seems highly biased to me to judge if you are one of those!

When did guys become so whipped and not think of judging back when they find women who are that superficial?
If your penis size was adequate in your mind why did you feel the need to say you had sexual intercourse multiple times with over 40 women by age 20, a feat that is quite frankly an effort to validate your "manliness" and also a whale (no pun intended) of a story????  And if you were really educated you would not be screwing that many women indiscriminately.  On the other hand if you are telling the truth I think it is impossible for you to have a rich and loving relationship with that hot wife of yours because you treat women like vaginas.
What's your routine?
Ok guys I am 20 years old all my life I had health problems by 16 I had just start growing pubic hair and chin hair my doctor said I was starting puberty later than most. I am have then taken pills to boost my hormones and testosterone I still take those pills with enhancement Rx & daily masturbation( base up only) and my penis has went from 5 to7.5 to 8 inches in 6 months I had sex with my girl last week it was amazing I had the size,confidence and skill. size does matter especially in 2012 when most everyone is sexually active be warned you could start to grow man boobs and get real sensitive in the penile area and can cause premature ejaculation. my doctor warned me and I am warning you.lucklily it hasnt happened to me yet
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? MY **** IS SMALL AND I NEED HELP, YOURE A DOWNIE....
wow u need to read up on your medical first of all test should be taken by injection eaither test ethnate or test cyponate they have the longest esters, takin oral is jus going to tear up and destroy your liver then u have another problem. and no test or roids DON'T make u bald but if it is in your jeans it could speed up the process!!!
and to u man boobs or gynomastia or gyno ***** **** can be resolved with tamoxaifine citrate or called novadex or letrolzol street name letro clears that **** right up and kills off the estrogen but watch the rebound mabey kit some clomid on had read bodybuilding fourms different intrests yes but full of info like that and obviosly HUGE on there testerone knowledge
First HGH and testosterone are 2 different things with different effects on the body.  HIGH makes your ENTIRE body grow so it can be assumed that it makes the penis grow as well.  And for you well well, stop lying no way your penis is almost as big around as it is long.  5" really, so you mean to tell us that your Johnson is almost twIce the dIameter of a baseball bat whIch Is 2.75" at Its bIggest poInt. Sure it is and mine hangs to my knee.
Steps to increasing nutritional and circulatory benefits to your phallus:

1. Do not drink or smoke.

2. Maintain a healthy body weight, excess fat around the torso will shrink your penis.

3. Eat fruits and vegetables.

4. Do a dry spell, make yourself hard but do not ejaculate, just increase the blood flow to your penis.

5. Use a warm cloth or water before doing any type of penis exercise.

Taking zinc will not increase your penis size, it will only make you ejaculate more sperm.

Taking any type of penis pill will most likely have a placebo effect on your body, if it really worked, the average size would be closer to 7-8, not 5-6.

Herbal remedies make help with circulation but remember, your penis is made of cartilage, NOT MUSCLE.

HGH and Steroids will have long term side effects that may lead to more serious issues than penis size.

Understand less than 10% of ALL males have a penis longer than 7 inches, and less than 5% have 8 inches or bigger.

Please refrain from the fantasy of having a massive penis, you are chasing a pipe dream, the best you can do is ensure strong circulation and libido for a happy, healthy life.

I wish you good health and the best wishes.

Remember, the head between your shoulders has more value than the one between your leg's ever will.
It would be great to have a 7" penis but I've only got 4" when erect and still get great pleasure. Also remember if you can't get it in all the way the extra size is a waste.

Completely agree!! -Cheryl
haha radman I live in asia, I've got an 8 incher and a tiny asian girlfriend and I can bottom out in her. And all the others before her(after pushing them in). They all never had sex so good, it's hard to get rid of them sometimes...

Must say I'm still going for extra length and girth. Any of you that think you can't get an 8 incher all the way in are dreaming. And that's with her feet up near her head... and that's asian chicks the size of an 8 year old white chick...so I'd like a couple more inches.
aww honey i totally feel you. look into dr lorias non eveasive platnium procedure. he even does over the phone consultations . in addition before going to see him i would also suggest "bathmate" water pumps official site". dont let the name turn you off. lol and there is also the official penis extender by size genetics. now i have a theory. used in harmony with each other at the least you could get three inches. and perhaps more depending on your dedication, and that's just from stretching the outside. the pump will also help to draw the inch and a half from the inside out!!! isnt that lovely.lls either way when all is said and done, what nature and the machines might not give you Dr.loria can take it from there. last but certainly not least HGH harmone is whats produced during our teen years to help the body to grow. used at the same time one can only conclude that its effect could be multiplied. in short this is definantly an investment but its not impossible, and in this new AGE that is upon us the technology is ever advancing. remain steadfast and you will reach your goal of never feeling that way again. P.S you'll be joking about seven or eight soon enough.....BLESSED B MY DEAR
I am a 125lbs guy, 5'7 i have a 8" penis with an oversize head...in proportion, i probably look like a freak because my winner matches that of a much bigger in size guy....none is perfect guys. I wish I had a bigger body and probably a penis to match my overall size...it is what is...be happy with what you got as long as it works
how. i am 5.5 and i want to gain at least 3 inches. what can i do
i have a promblem i am 5 erect and 3 normal and i want to get to atleast 6 whats the best way that can work 100%
How did you do it?I just want an inch more in length, and and as much as i can in girth Im,6" long while erect and only 4.5" wide.Please help me im not tryin to get gigantic, i just want more than what i have.I always thoght i was normal until this girl i liked told me i was small.PLEASE HLP ME i feel like jumping off a tall building.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.