Men's Health Community

hard white lump under armpit

I've recently noticed a hard white lump in my armpit. It doesnt hurt I didn't even know it was there until I saw it. Its gotten a bit bigger and is about pea size now. Would anyone possibly know what it is?
    Arm pit is quite a common place where lymph nodes and cysts show up quite commonly as it is an area that sweats a lot. Anything that affects the process of perspiration or an infection in the nearby area can produce a swelling. Even usage of antiperspirants can cause lumps. Normal swellings, however, will be skin coloured. Since you have mentioned the colour as white and it is growing in size, may be you should consult a doctor and possibly get it removed.

Solace
This may be a sebaceous cyst. However this would need to be confirmed by a doctor.