Men's Health Community

help with depression

what can i do to git over depression.
I can understand your plight.I will suggest that you will need psychotherapy along with phramacotherapy.Please get in touch with an experienced counselor.Supportive counseling feels helpful, and as part of the overall treatment plan does help. But, unless the depressed person makes critical life changes, the depression will continue.These changes are both internal and external.

you also need treatment consisting of medicines for depression and psychotherapy, medication (antidepressants), and electroconvulsive therapy.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

The biggest thing is i think changing your routine, and if you have serious issues w/depression you may need therapy or medication.