irratated scalp

when my head rests on any surface for any length of time the hair becomes irratated pillow,recliner etc.mostly on back of head cool seems to help also same with butt no visual symptoms have tried many shampos and soaps anyone experence this
Since hair has NO pain receptors, it is probably your scalp that is feeling 'irritated'. If it's really bothersome, I'd first see a general practice MD..and go from there. IF you have tried lots of shampoos, you may have dried your scalp out to the point of it feeling like it is.
I do know this, I am normal and healthy, but since i was a child, if  change the area where my hair is parted on my head, WITHOUT WASHING MY HAIR, I get terrible sensitive pain on my scalp and a BAD headache...almost like a migraine. I just never change my part without shampooing.
Hope it helps.
thanks for taking time to reply

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community