Men's Health Community

kidney stones

what should i have to do for breaking my stones in kidney
COMMUNITY LEADER
There is a procedure a Dr can do to break up the stones. I'm almost certain it has to be done in the hospital and I think you can go home after it's finished.    Remar
If you have them at present and they are painful to the point you are throwing up, go to a hospital. Often the only cure is lots of fluid, paracetamol, and let nature take its course.
There is an ultrasound which breaks up larger ones which are blocking the kidney function, but that is not used routinely and only for certain cases.

Do check your diet. One high in calcium (cheese, milk, yoghurt) and fats can lead to kidney stones. Also you must drink water to keep the kidneys hydrated and efficient.

My male friend gets them often and I have watched him go through them and the advice above is what the doctor's tell him every time.