Men's Health Community

lump in my left chest

I am a 24 year old man. i'm having a lump in my left chest around the nipple. It's been about 2 months. The lump is not visible but can be felt on touching and it pains on touching too... I'm really worried about this and please reply
I would have this checked out. It's probably a cyst, but you won't know if you don't get a professional opinion.  Don't wait.
I am an overweight male and I have clusters of what I call glands around each nipple. I've asked my doctor about these years ago and he told me it was normal, especially in overweight males. Do keep an eye out for excessive swelling or pain either of which could be an issue ( most likely thyroid related). Hope this helps.
thank you
thank you