Men's Health Community
13.7k Members
Avatar universal


my brother is 14 years old.. he has a lump under his right npple.. he can move the lump arou nd like a marble.. but when he touches it it hurts him badly.. its alsokinda squishy if you squeeze it yet it is hard to the touch.. it keeps his nipple hard and im really worried please can anyone give me any ideas on what it could be?
1 Responses
Avatar universal
   Normally it is common for pubertal boys of his age and will go away of its own when he comes out of puberty. You can read about it more if you Google for ' Puberty '. But still, you have to show it his doctor get a confirmation.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.