Avatar universal

male health concern

I am a male and have a small lump or hard spot under my left breast that I just noticed, could this be something serious?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
5856747 tn?1403348682
If you are pubescent this is normal. If you are an older man this needs to be looked at.
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
A clinical examination is necessary for appropriate diagnosis and management of your condition. What is your age? A detailed clinical examination may be necessary. Did you have any trauma or injury? If it is painful it should subside with antiinfammatories.Otherwise you may need an endocrinology work up and ultrasound. This is merely an advice and not a substitute for clinical examination and work up. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. I hope it helps.
Take care and regards!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.