Men's Health Community

overmasturbation causin problems help

Penis shirked weak erections soft erections pre mature ejaculation penis crackedHi I'm 15 I had an accident once ages month where I heard a crack sound coming from my penis after that I was not able to achieve an erection after a while and I masturbated 3 days  ago and when I was gone my erections turned weak and I'm having premature ejaculation help does it help if I stop masturbating or is it a big problem that I need to take medications to get my stimata back and my fully erected penis also I been nothing penis shrinking ??
quitting masturbation for some time does help. To quit it easily, you learn abdominal breathing. Google it to know details. practice it for 10 minutes twice a day. When you get unwanted urge, just take few slow, deep and even abdominal breaths to dull your urge.This type of breath helps to control your mind and your mind to control your body.Abstain from masturbating at least for a month. If you do not get desired effect, extend the period of abstinance.