Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.5k Members

penis skin problem

I was circumcised wen i was infant as there was some problem with my penis skin , honestly  wat prob i had i have never asked about it from my parents.
now the thing is that, from 4 days i have this  rash kind of things just along penis foreskin and it itches real bad ,
i havent had sex in long time but were masturbating untill i got this thing. when erect the same area skin becomes dry hard
some kind of dryness thing.
when penis is not errect then the same area of skin is lose and forms a ring of lose skin around penis .
i had a boil below the foreskin and  i squeezed it and very little blood came out of it but now the area where the boil was is like  spot only . the area where i have this  dry skin is around the scar from circumcision and is round around the penis .
briefly it itches badly the whole penis skin .
is it a fungus infection?
another thing is that i havent had enough time to wash my undergarments and so i have been wearing it like that only but i do take shower everyday. could it be a infectiong?
i did masturbated with some oil and cream applied to my penis for lubrication is it coz of that?
kindly advice me for some unprescribed medicine as i am afraid to go to a doctor . you are my last and only hope .
i am presently in england so please tell me name of any medicine i can get from local drug store without prescribtion.
thank you a lot .
please help me .
thank you
1 Responses
Hi,It very well could be some type of infection.Make an appt.and have it checked. Should be something a doctor can easly help you with.Good luck.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.