pinis outer skin

I am a 60 yrs old Indian, had a very active sex life till last year, but i have a problem now:earlier penis outer skin used to go up and uncover front end of penis automatically when erected, till last year. But now outer skin has gone so un-flexible and rigid that it does not gets pulled up and it does not uncover front end of penis; and if pulled back by force , skin gets cracks- this stops erection.skin can be pulled back only in non-erected position....to clean it during taking bath.
is it natural at this age? shud I not think of sex at this age?
no its not normal and you should see a doc about it , age has nothing to do with it as lon as you want to carry on !
I am from Indore. I just became the member of community(sleep disorder) I was just browsing the list of the members. I found the place Bhopal. So just to satisfy my curiocity I clicked your profile.
I remember a friend of mine has similar problem.He was examind by Indore sugeron Dr. CP.Tiwari, The patient MR.Harkswat( a chemist at Ratlam) was operatied by him.
Operation is somthing like circucise as mohemdan  childre are subjected to.There is no other treatment.
After the operation he did complain of less of Libido(sexual desire and eraction. The doctor said it is Psychological. This is the story of 20 years before. Now ther are godd drugs are available for eraction. I understan you should consul a physician . I am sure he will advise you to get it operated by a surgeon.Treatment is a must as this may lead you to a very painful situation.

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community