pls help

I was recently treated for clamydia and even after treatment extended the days  of taking the antibiotics to be on the safer side. However, after the 10th day I noticed colorless discharge from my penis and I angrily stopped the medication and I noticed I didn't encounter the discharge again.

Three days ago, I had protected sex but there was some oral sex for a few minutes and I decided to take antibiotics to preempt any infections. After taking a days dosage of I noticed the colorless discharge again.

Pls is it possible for antibiotics to cause this or do I have an infection. I really don't want to go to my GP because I can't face him. And pls how do I know if I have burning sensation when peeing? Is it very painful or just a slight sensation when you pee. Thank you
What were your symptoms for chlamydia the first time? You should always take the antibiotics as prescribed too.