Men's Health Community

question

i have been an alcoholic for about 5 years. I now have been sober for 7 months. However I have the symploms of depression, insomnia, weight gain, fatigue, painful joints, no energy and no labido.  I had a tyroid test done and it was normal, my testostrone was 2.2 but the normal range is 2.1-8 doees this seem like a low number for a 30 yo?
First of all iw ant to congratulate you for quitting the drink, it's a very hard step to take in any means of quitting something that can be serverly addictive and very much part of your life as awhole then part of a lifestyle.
These symptoms may have been created after quitting teh drink by means, though i am uncertain.
Perhaps your diet lacks natural foods such as vegetables meats and fish as well as fruit, if so try to find a healthy regime to bring back and repalce your energy naturally that you may have lost over time.
Do not give up on your goals and keep going you can do this :)