Men's Health Community
13.7k Members
Avatar universal


i am 36 years old and my body is in good shape i eat right and exercise i noticed a change in my testicals they are well lets say sagging is this normal and how can i fix i do not like this   thanks
1 Responses
Avatar universal
you can have two different surgeries.if you are circumcised you can have forekin reconstruction which uses a large peice of the scrotum and would reduce the sagging or a scrotal reduction surgery.here are the links.


Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.