Men's Health Community

urinate in spurts and a slight pinching feeling at tip of penis

For about 2 weeks now i have had a slight pain at the tip of my penis. if i had to rate the pain 1-10 it would be a 1. There is no blood in my urine. It doesn't hurt to pee or ejaculate, however after peeing the slight pain at the tip hangs around for 10 mins or so then goes away. When i pee i go fine, but then it just drizzles out towards the end and i have to push it out in spurts. I am not peeing blood or have any weird discharge. I have no sores or blemishes on my penis either. Don't know if it is an STD or just my age playing a role. I am 41 and never had any issues like this before. I know it will be hard to be told what the issue is without a doctor. I have an appointment in 1 week, however maybe someone has had the same thing and can give me something to look up and see if it fits whats happening to me so i have something to suggest to the doctor.
Time to pee in a cup. This sounds like it could be a urinary tract infection.  Antibiotics will clear that up but you have to do the pee in a cup thing first. Call your doctor.