I visited many abandoned buildings and am afraid I was exposed to blue asbestos, I saw broken roofing material and walked in dust.
I am aware that to white asbestos, years of exposure is needed before developing disease. However, I cannot let go of the thought that I might have inhaled blue or brown asbestos. I read often that it can cause disease after even a minimum exposure.. I hope someone can calm my mind.
I visited at least fifteen of such abandoned buildings all over Eastern Europe, such as in Bulgaria, Armenia and Azerbaijan. I have seen broken roofing material lying around and walked past broken pipes that might have been insulated with blue asbestos. I am literally worried sick and feel as if my life is over. I cannot imagine how stupid I have been. I hope anyone could help..