my 2.5 years old daughter was exposed to asbestos insulation from old heater for 2 months while visiting her grandparents. Heater was in her bedroom close to her bed. Asbestos insulation in the heater was in bad condition and asbestos gets airborne when heater is on, which was half the time. She spent 12 hours a day in this room. Besides this exposure she doesn't have any other exposure to this material. My questions are :
1) What is her risk of developing mesothelioma later in life from this exposure, approximately how many %?
2) Is there way to reduce the risk? Is there way her lungs get rid of the asbestos particles in them? Besides her avoiding second hand smoke is there anything else that can be done?
Could someone answer me the questions above please?
Thank you very much in advance!