Methadone and Suboxone withdrawl and addition Community
23 Members

Methadone withdrawls

I would like to know im on 67mgs of methadone i was at 80mgs that was my highest i was ever on.im decreaseing to get compleatly off,i need to know im going to decrease 5mgs a week till omgs can i do this without being sick? I have only been going to the clinic 5 months . so there decreasing me by 5mgs a week. could some one let me know tonight if i can do it that way without being sick thank you ponco.
I have herd people talk around my clinic and say that decreasing at 1mg every other week is the best way i mean it might take some time but you wont be sick sorry if this didn't help
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.